zondag 18 mei 2008

Ghost World quotes

5 dagen later,
alweer een blogje
maar ik kwam een site met quotes tegen uit Ghost World en vond het wel leuk om even een paar hier neer te zetten:

Rebecca: This is so bad it's almost good.
Enid: It's so bad it's gone past good and back to bad again.

Rebecca: Oh, face it, you just hate every single guy on the face of the earth.
Enid: That's not true. I just hate all these extroverted, obnoxious, pseudo-bohemian losers.

Seymour: I can't relate to 99% of the humanity.


Rebecca
: So what do you if you're a satanist
?
Enid: Sacrifice fingers and stuff.
Rebecca: I guess thát let us of the hook.

Enid: I think only stupid people have good relationships.
Seymour: That's the spirit!

Maxine: It's really quite something to see you all grown-up like this, Enid. I'd love to know what you're doing now. I can't help but feel I had some small part in how you turned out. What are you studying? You were always such a smart little girl.
Enid: I'm taking a remedial high school art class for fuck-ups and retards.

Enid: We need some place were you can go to meet women who share your interests.
Seymour: Maybe I don't want to meet someone who shares my interests. I hate my interests.

Seymour: What are we, in slow motion here? Come on, what are you, hypnotized? Have some more kids, why don't you.

Enid: It's not like I'm some kind of modern punk, dickhead. It's an obvious, 1977 originally punk-rock look. I guess Johnny fuck face is just too stupid to realize it.
Rebecca: I didn't really get it eather.
Enid: Everyone is too stupid!

Enid: Oh my god, he just ordered a giant glass of milk.
Josh: .. That's a vanilla milkshake.

Enid: Oh my god, it's him, he's insane.
Rebecca: We should follow him home.

Seymour: Well, I have admit that things are really starting to look up for me since my life turned to shit.

En nog veel meer wat jullie missen maar omdat fucking blogspot niet eens wil kopieëren en plakken moet ik het telkens overtypen en ik heb nog meer dingen te doen, ja.
Dus, voor meer: kutt ik kan de link ook niet kopieeren..
Nouja, fuck dat. (:

Dan sluit ik nu af met een spreekwoord.


Als het regent in mei, is april voorbij
(Dit zei mijn Duits lerares ooit eens, maar ik bedoel, dohh, als ik Bert heet, dan heet ik geen Ezra.)

Geen opmerkingen: